EP.51-52 – EP.26 – Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi Get into a Fight & Tae Rang Asks Seol Ah for Time Apart from Each Other
Joon Hwi seems like a regular office worker. But the truth is, he’s actually an undercover boss who is first in line to succeed the chairman. With his stylish and dashing good looks, many women show their interest in him. However, as a man who doesn’t believe in marriage, he rejects them all. He is also a strict individualist who absolutely detests being on the giving or receiving end of loss. On the other hand, Cheong Ah is a bit pathetic, barely scraping by with part-time jobs while attempting to pass the civil service exams for the eighth year in a row. A real-life youthful romance begins when Cheong Ah, a girl who is loyal to a fault, meets Joon Hwi, a self-centered ‘man of the times’ who doesn’t believe in marriage.
Seol Ah is asked to be the main host of “Good Morning Live”, not knowing that Jin U is planning to completely interfere with all her ongoing work-related events. Meanwhile, Seol Ah is forced to ride a taxi with Jin U on her way to see Tae Rang. When she gets there, Tae Rang asks Seol Ah for some time apart from each other and persuades her that she should settle things with Jin U first.
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life Torrent Files
EP.53-54 – EP.27 – Jun Hwi Keeps His Promise with Seol Ah & Jin U Persistently Follows Seol Ah Around
While spending a romantic night on the beach, Jun Hwi makes up his mind to break up with Cheong Ah, as he promised to do so with Seol Ah. Cheong Ah is upset and doesn’t understand why he would suddenly act like that. Meanwhile, Yu Ra finds out about Jun Hwi’s relationship with Cheong Ah and confronts him.
Seol Ah declines Jin U’s grand gestures as sternly as she can, but Jin U persistently follows her around. Upon losing the job as the main host of a TV show because of Jin U’s influence, Seol Ah goes to speak to him at Inter Market. Meanwhile, Young Ae runs into Tae Rang and tells him about the ill-fated relationship between Cheong Ah and Hae Rang.
EP.55-56 – EP.28 – Cheong Ah Struggles to Accept the Breakup & Jun Hwi Changes His Phone Number
Struggling to accept her breakup with Jun Hwi, Cheong Ah goes to see him at his office. However, she collapses as Jun Hwi, Yu Ra, and Hwa Young are all watching. Yu Ra takes Cheong Ah to the hospital and tells her to get over the guy who abandoned her when she passed out. Meanwhile, Hwa Young is furious at Jin U for sticking up for Seol Ah.
Jin U shows up at Seol Ah’s house again and asks her to eat with him. Right as Seol Ah is about to storm off, Jin U tells her about his aunt finding out about Jun Hwi and Cheong Ah’s relationship. Jun Hwi changes his phone number in an attempt to cut Cheong Ah out of his life for good. Meanwhile, Tae Rang confronts Hae Rang about her past.
Click here to join us on Telegram
Be the first to see latest posts on our Telegram channel.
This drama tells the story of four people who seek for love and happiness. Life is hard, but finding love and happiness can seem nearly impossible. That’s why some, like Kim Sul Ah have decided to focus on a career, rather than waste time and energy on relationships that inevitably end in disaster. A successful career woman, Sul Ah seems to have it all together on the outside, but on the inside, she still longs for the one thing that will make her truly happy.
But Sul Ah isn’t the only one struggling. The eldest son of his family, Moon Tae Rang, is a young chef struggling to support the people he loves most while attempting to follow his dreams. He sincerely loves his family, but they have a way of making life difficult at times.
Kim Chung Ah knows all about difficult. Having spent the past eight years studying for the civil service exam, she has given up on any hopes of dating and marriage. As much as she would love to get married and have a family someday, the only thing she has time to think about now is working hard so she can pass the upcoming exam.
On the other end of the spectrum, Goo Joon Hwi has absolutely no interest in marriage, relationships, or other people’s affairs. Completely focused on himself and his work, Joon Hwi could happily spend the rest of his life alone, or so he thought…
Setting out on an unexpected journey towards love, four souls find that love and happiness often show up in life when you least expect them.
“Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful” follows four people as they seek love and happines.
Kim Seol-A worked as an announcer in her past. She is ambitious and she is married to Do Jin-Woo. He is the CEO of a company.
Moon Tae-Rang is a chef. He is the oldest brother from a family that consists of adoptees.
Moon Hae-Rang is Moon Tae-Rang’s younger sister. She works as a secretary for Do Jin-Woo.
Chung-ah is a kind-hearted young woman, struggling with unemployment. She doesn’t have time to invest in a romantic relationship, because she’s too busy to find a job. One day, she meets Joon-hui, a wealthy yet selfish and calculating man. Joon-hui despises the idea of marriage. Despite the polar-opposite personalities, the two gradually get closer to each other. Meanwhile, Sul-ah, Chung-an’s sister, is a TV anchor-turned-social media star and the wife of an incredibly rich man. As the very definition of “marrying up,” she feels accomplished but somewhat hallowed. She finds a possibility for a change when she meets Tae-rang, a down-to-earth chef. Through him, Sul-ah gradually realizes what the true love is.
- Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55 KST
- Release Date: September 28, 2019
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.99-100 – EP.50 END
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.97-98 – EP.49
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.95-96 – EP.48
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.93-94 – EP.47
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.91-92 – EP.46
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.89-90 – EP.45
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.87-88 – EP.44
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.85-86 – EP.43
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.83-84 – EP.42
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.81-82 – EP.41
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.79-80 – EP.40
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.77-78 – EP.39
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.75-76 – EP.38
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.73-74 – EP.37
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.71-72 – EP.36
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.69-70 – EP.35
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.67-68 – EP.34
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.65-66 – EP.33
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.63-64 – EP.32
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.61-62 – EP.31
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.59-60 – EP.30
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.57-58 – EP.29
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.26 – EP.28
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.21– EP.25
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.16 – EP.20
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.11 – EP.15
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.06 – EP.10
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life EP.01 – EP.05
- Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life