This drama is about a love-hate relationship between a mother and her daughters. Also, the three daughters represent different types of women these day. The story of them have the message of compassion and caring that will make you look back on your own family.
While running a small beep soup restaurant, Park Sun-Ja raised her three daughters Mi-Sun (Yoo-Sun), Mi-Ri (Kim So-Yeon) and Mi-Hye (Kim Ha-Kyung) alone. She still runs the restaurant to this day and her three daughters are now all grown up.
Sun-Ja’s first daughter Mi-Sun is married and she has a daughter. Mi-Sun is busy working and taking care of her family.
Second daughter Mi-Ri cares about her mother a lot. She is confident in herself and good at her job. Mi-Ri gets involved in a romantic relationship with her co-worker Tae-Joo (Hong Jong-Hyun). He is the youngest son of the family that owns the company. The youngest daughter is Mi-Hye. She used to be a promising novelist, but she is not any more. She helps her mother at the restaurant.
For newbie – How to Open a Torrent: https://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-Torrent
Adding the Subtitle File with VLC: http://bit.ly/HowToAddSub
- Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55 KST
- [Engsub] Mother of Mine EP.107-108 – EP.54 END
- [Engsub] Mother of Mine EP.105-106 – EP.53
- [Engsub] Mother of Mine EP.103-104 – EP.52
- [Engsub] Mother of Mine EP.101-102 – EP.51
- [Engsub] Mother of Mine EP.93-94 – EP.47 – EP.99-100 – EP.50
- Mother of Mine EP.81-82 – EP.41 – EP.91-92 – EP.46
- Mother of Mine EP.75-76 – EP.38 – EP.79-80 – EP.40
- Mother of Mine